Expert advice to help you create your next relationship…Together.
Create Effective Communication Patterns
Dysfunctional communication is often about the distribution of power in your relationship. Understanding your conflict style can lead to collaboration instead of avoidance or aggression. Replace arguments with productive conversation.
Re-establish Emotional Connections
Increase your confidence knowing you meet your partner’s emotional needs. Learn the small daily behaviours that lead to increased intimacy. Replace the distance with trust and validation.
Feel and Behave Happier
One powerful strategy for couples is to dream together. Creating a future relationship in your conversation implies safety and security. It can also satisfy each partner’s need for fun and adventure. Reignite the desire for fun and togetherness.
- For couples who are feeling like they are in a “rut” or have a general sense of dissatisfaction
- For couples who are committed to their spouse yet feel they need to renegotiate the terms of their marriage
- For couples who are open to seeing their “irreconcilable differences” in a new way
- For couples who have been impacted by a physical or emotional affair
- For couples who have health issues that are impacting their ability to be happy together
- For couples who have experienced job loss and are restructuring their roles in the relationship
- Mediation: For couples who have decided they will end their marriage and need to sort out parenting and property matters
- Child Therapy: For couples who are concerned about how their children are managing the separation
- Individual Therapy: For individuals who need therapeutic support for themselves to understand and cope with the loss
- Divorce Coaching: For individuals who need coaching to navigate the divorce and focus on a new way of living
Ready to create your next relationship?
Start with a free 20 minute phone consultation.
Get Relationship Advice On My Marriage Blog
Judge Benns provides the perspective of a decision maker in Family Court. She discusses her role and informs listeners about what information she needs from them and shares some ideas about how to prepare for court.
Martina shares financial expertise to navigate the separation and divorce process as well as personal anecdotes about her own experience of divorce.
Kathleen Wells is an experienced mediator and litigator with an extensive history in arbitration. In this episode, Kathleen shares her view on using a collaborative approach with families experiencing separation and divorce to help them to find clarity in their decisions.