Restoring growth after an affair
- The affair impacting your marriage may be a behavioural sign that there are unmet needs in your relationship.
- Research tells us that your marital issues brought to light by an affair are unlikely to resolve themselves without you engaging with an experienced professional.
- You and your spouse can be guided through a three-stage process to help you with the direction of your marriage. My process is the M3: managing, meaning and moving forward.
Re-establish stability following a health Crisis
- You and your spouse could both benefit from self-care strategies.
- Yours may be one of the many marriages impacted by temporary or chronic physical or mental health issues that increase depression or anxiety.
- If you are feeling a sense of betrayal at your spouse getting ill, you are normal. Unforeseen or unintended losses are legitimate and you have every right to feel emotional.
Re-establish stability following job loss or financial crisis
- Ask anyone who has lost a job…. It impacts you and your spouse.
- Fewer resources may prevent you from utilizing your normal coping strategies.
- See how you can lean into instead of away from your spouse – it involves discussing a plan. What is yours?
How can I help you with your marriage?
Start with a free 20 minute phone consultation.