I am always searching for the beliefs that either put my clients on the path toward their goal or the one that impairs the client from reaching their desired outcomes. As a marital therapist this endeavor becomes more complex as two individuals in the relationship have unique perspectives about themselves, their partner and their mutual relationship.
- Judge Gaye Benns – The Provincial Court Process for Individuals Experiencing Separation (#5)
- Martina O’Mahony – Financial Expertise on Division of Assets (#4)
- Kathleen Wells – Effectively Navigating Divorce Through Mediation or Litigation (#3)
- Mike Denis, R.Psych. – How Therapy Helps Families & Teens in Separation and Divorce (#2)
- Doug Moe, Q.C. – How Mediation & Arbitration Can Help Families in Separation & Divorce (#1)