In all relationships there is a push and pull of closeness and distance. Some people need more belonging while others need more autonomy or space. In the Psychological literature these ideas are discussed in terms of attachment. Attachment is the emotional bond built with our caregivers in the earliest days of life and those bonds show themselves throughout various stages of development even lasting into adulthood.
- Judge Gay Benns – The Provincial Court Process for Individuals Experiencing Separation (#5)
- Martina O’Mahony – Financial Expertise on Division of Assets (#4)
- Kathleen Wells – Effectively Navigating Divorce Through Mediation or Litigation (#3)
- Mike Denis, R.Psych. – How Therapy Helps Families & Teens in Separation and Divorce (#2)
- Doug Moe, Q.C. – How Mediation & Arbitration Can Help Families in Separation & Divorce (#1)