Think about how you like to feel supported by your spouse. For some of us an explicit expression of help is a welcome gesture and brings about a sense of appreciation. For others, an explicit effort to help makes us feel more stressed and even annoyed. Appreciating what tasks our partner’s feel confident with is the key to being appropriately supportive. These are the findings of the authors of a research study in 2017.
- Judge Gay Benns – The Provincial Court Process for Individuals Experiencing Separation (#5)
- Martina O’Mahony – Financial Expertise on Division of Assets (#4)
- Kathleen Wells – Effectively Navigating Divorce Through Mediation or Litigation (#3)
- Mike Denis, R.Psych. – How Therapy Helps Families & Teens in Separation and Divorce (#2)
- Doug Moe, Q.C. – How Mediation & Arbitration Can Help Families in Separation & Divorce (#1)