With the arrival of COVID-19 and the resulting isolation measures in place, all Canadians have felt some impact on family dynamics. This means that parents have been managing their children more of the time and engaging in what researchers call family work. This family work generally takes on three forms: housework, child rearing and emotion work. While housework and child rearing can be easily observed, emotion work is done covertly and is not easily seen or measured.
- Judge Gay Benns – The Provincial Court Process for Individuals Experiencing Separation (#5)
- Martina O’Mahony – Financial Expertise on Division of Assets (#4)
- Kathleen Wells – Effectively Navigating Divorce Through Mediation or Litigation (#3)
- Mike Denis, R.Psych. – How Therapy Helps Families & Teens in Separation and Divorce (#2)
- Doug Moe, Q.C. – How Mediation & Arbitration Can Help Families in Separation & Divorce (#1)