Many couples struggle to find a good match in couple friends. The wife might really like the female in the relationship, or the husband might really like the male in the couple. Often one might be too loud, drink too much or be a little dull. These incompatibilities can spill over into disagreements between the couple or result in isolation or individual friend groups.
- Judge Gay Benns – The Provincial Court Process for Individuals Experiencing Separation (#5)
- Martina O’Mahony – Financial Expertise on Division of Assets (#4)
- Kathleen Wells – Effectively Navigating Divorce Through Mediation or Litigation (#3)
- Mike Denis, R.Psych. – How Therapy Helps Families & Teens in Separation and Divorce (#2)
- Doug Moe, Q.C. – How Mediation & Arbitration Can Help Families in Separation & Divorce (#1)