Doug Moe, Q.C. is a respected lawyer, arbitrator and mediator in Calgary, Alberta. His firm Moe Hannah LLP was recently noted as the second most recommended law firm by their peers in a Globe and Mail article. His practice is largely mediation and arbitration of family law disputes. In this first podcast, Doug shares his view of how mediation and arbitration can assist people experiencing separation and divorce. He shares his experiences and suggestions to effectively resolve their family law matters.
- Judge Gaye Benns – The Provincial Court Process for Individuals Experiencing Separation (#5)
- Martina O’Mahony – Financial Expertise on Division of Assets (#4)
- Kathleen Wells – Effectively Navigating Divorce Through Mediation or Litigation (#3)
- Mike Denis, R.Psych. – How Therapy Helps Families & Teens in Separation and Divorce (#2)
- Doug Moe, Q.C. – How Mediation & Arbitration Can Help Families in Separation & Divorce (#1)